Property Management Dana Point
Property Management by Lighthouse Realty Capital
LRC is committed to excellence and professionalism in managing your income property. We understand that your rental property asset is very valuable to you. Our Flat Fee services are available for the management of house rentals, condo rentals, townhome rentals, and apartments up to 15 units. Competitive management fees as a percent of effective gross income are available for small commercial properties. Our management services are available for properties located in Orange County, California.
Property management services by LRC include advertising of your rental property in numerous publications such as The Orange County Register-Online, CraigsList.com, The Los Angeles Times-Online, RentalHomesPlus.com, Apartments.com, Zillow.com, GoogleBase, HotPads.com, RentBits.com, Places4Rent.com, RentLists.com, Rentals.com, Rentalhouses.com, LoopNet.com (commercial), along with other local and online rental publications.
The cost of advertising your residential unit for rent is included in our Flat Fee for leasing. Our Leasing Fee is $495 for residential rentals, paid after the tenant moves-in. Many of our competitors charge leasing fees of 35% to 70% of the first month’s rent. We do not. Many of our competitors charge a leasing fee on residential lease renewals. LRC will not. Many of our competitors charge management fees of 8% to 10%. Leasing fees for commercial space are at typical market rates with 50% of the leasing fee paid to a 3rd party leasing agent representing the tenant. If LRC locates the prospective tenant for commercial space, then the investor (landlord) will save the 50% normally paid to the 3rd party leasing agent.
LRC Property Management Fees:
Single Family Residence, Condo & Townhome ……………………….$100/Month*
Apartments (Duplex, Triplex, Fourplex) ………………………………$70/Unit/Month
Apartments (5 to 15 Units) …………………………………………………$60/Unit/Month
Commercial Properties ………………………………………………………4% to 5% of EGI
Property Management Services by LRC Include:
- Reviewing initial checklist and property inspection with owner
- Establish rental rate from survey, along with marketing program for property
- Photograph and Video property for rental publications
- Lease management, including the preparation of lease and disclosures
- Complete tenant screening including credit, eviction, employment and background
- Collection of rents, and maintaining tenant deposits in trust account
- Payment of expenses approved by owner (taxes, insurance, HOA dues, repairs)
- Computerized monthly and year-end reporting with secure online access
- Scheduling of necessary maintenance and repairs
- Periodic property inspections (interior and exterior) with reports to owners
- 24/7 availability for emergency responses
- Serve appropriate notices to tenants
- Conduct move-out inspections, and deposit reconciliation
- Expedite evictions and make any required court appearances
Why Choose LRC for your Property Management?
- Low flat fees for management and leasing
- LRC is not a franchise, we are privately owned meaning no franchise fees paid to a franchisor
- We do not have a licensing agreement with a parent company, allowing for our lower fees
- Online access to your account
- Tenants may make rent payments online
- In-depth tenant screening
- No hidden costs or fees
- No fee for scheduling or supervising maintenance and repairs
- No lease renewal fees
- No inspection fees
- No internet or marketing fees
- We wont take 50% of the late fees paid by tenants, you keep late fees
- No fee for management contract cancellation
- Property owners are not locked into long term property management contracts
- We are an Orange County based property management firm
CONTACT US TODAY
For professional, experienced representation on your income property finance, sales and management needs, please contact us at 949-279-6811 or email us at Bill@LighthouseRealtyCapital.com
*Residential property management fee of $100/month limited to properties with rental amounts up to $2,500/month. Please call for property management quotes for properties with rental amounts above $2,500/month, which will be approximately 5.0% of monthly rental income.
Active military owners will receive a 15% reduction in both the monthly property management fee and the leasing fee.